Friday, October 2, 2009

Starting the day

Hi everybody, and welcome back! I have a terrible cold these days, part because of a sudden return of winter to Buenos Aires, part maybe because I’m a bit over excited on coming to the ITC! Really for me will be a hell of an experience also, travelling alone, away from my girls. They are still too young, I had travelled in the past, not since I become a mom. Life changes a lot! Anyway, forex! forex! not me! As we talk last night in the Daily Wrap Up Webinar, here at FXstreet.com at 22:30 GMT, gold remains the forex market leader. Where gold goes, there goes dollar. Back above $1000/oz, rising almost 10 dollars in the last 24 hours, and dragging greenback down across the board. Data around the world since past Asian session has been quite positive, except maybe for Europe inflation readings, supporting greenback falling trend. But don’t you there to talk about deflation in the euro zone ok? Anyway, we have GDP and ADP in the U.S. in a couple of hours, so market will wait also for that, to see where are we heading from here. Here is the link for today’s calendar:

http://www.fxstreet.com/fundamental/economic-calendar/

No comments:

Post a Comment